Ubuntu gnome classic Add to launcher, menu, toolbar

I prefer the gnome classic interface for easy of use and productivity. I like the tiny launcher bar and utilities on the top and the tiny open apps bar on the bottom.

Unfortunately adding back the gnome classic isn't the same as the original. Can't just right click to add new launchers anymore.

Super(Window Key) + Alt + Mouse Right Click

I can't stand the current Ubuntu Unity interface. Apparently I'm odd thinking that a windows menus don't belong divorced from the window itself. Yes, I can't stand the OSX interface either - if OSX supported highlight to copy and middle click to paste on more than just terminal window I might be a bit more tolerant.



Rearrange launcher icons with:

    Alt + Mouse Middle click and drag


Remove launcher icon with:

    Super(Window Key) + Alt + Mouse Right Click then Remove From Panel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sites, Newsletters, and Blogs

Oracle JDBC ReadTimeout QueryTimeout